lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

Scent of a Woman

Here is another of the great dramas of 2011.
I think it's the drama with the most I've cried, but also one of the best I've seen. It has undoubtedly become one of my favorite dramas.
Great story, great OST and excellent performances as Kim Sun Ah and Lee Don Wook And this drama has it all, just sexy, romantic, funny, sad ...
I do not know if you have ever had that feeling of being crying and that they make a lump in my throat that makes it hurts even just to swallow ... It is very difficult to convey in this way, but this drama succeeded, at least with me.
If you have never had that feeling do not worry, I can also be crazy and this means so much drama I see, everything is possible, xD
Anyway I encourage all those who have not seen it yet because
is a 100% RECOMMENDED DRAMA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario